Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 21 Photo Challenge

This week I have entered the pets catagory at I heart faces. The theme was "Anything Goes." I was flipping through some pictures of all my pets and found this cute one of my dog Gigi.

I was also going to enter the kids section of the contest which was to the theme of "Happy Birthday" but unfortunately I didn't have any good photos...oh well.

And make sure to check out I heart faces for more amazing pictures.


So what do you think of the picture? Please comment. Thanks :)

-Katey

10 comments:

  1. great photo :) She's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photos of happy doggies. This doggy is not only beautiful, but obviously very happy. I love that.

    Mine is @ http://www.ordinaryandawesome.com/2009/06/i-faces-week-21-pets.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Love the perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katey - this is a cute picture. I love that you got down on her level to take the picture. I love that you captured her "smiling" at the camera. I love her little tufts of hair on her ears and how they shine in the sunlight. Well done and good luck in your photography journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun picture! I love that you made it black and white. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl. Thanks for your nice comment on my last blog post. I didn't knew you had a blog. I'm excited to follow your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across the iheartfaces blog a few weeks ago. Seems really cool! The more you practice the better you'll get!

    ReplyDelete