Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week 23: Sepia Toned

This week was sepia toned. I really like this one because I could take any photo and change it to sepia. But the ones I chose to enter looked the best in sepia.

The Kids Category:

I picked this picture of my sister, Emily for the kids category. This is when we went on a walk to downtown Leesburg. I thought this was just so cute, natural, and captured emily really well.

The Adult Category:

This is a picture of my Uncle Vince. I am not sure when or why I took this picture but I like it and I think it has character.

Want to see more awesome pictures...check out i heart faces.


Hope you liked the pictures :) Tell me what you think. I love comments.

-Katey

2 comments:

  1. Katey! Your picture of your sister is adorable! I can see her personality popping thru! And your Uncle has a great face full of character! Great entries! I love when teenagers enter their pictures here! It is so fun to see different photography styles!

    ReplyDelete