Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just for Fun

This week on i heart faces the contest was wedding pictures. I didn't have any wedding pictures. I have been to many weddings and I love going to weddings but I never have taken any pictures. So i decided to post two pictures for the Just For Fun category that isn't judged. So here are the pictures...
This one is of my brother Clay. I love this picture. It makes me laugh every time I see it. He tried on our friend Marks glasses and started making funny pictures.
This one is of my friend Rachel. We were at a park on a huge rock. I really like this picture and she looked really cute. I love how the sun is shining.
These are the two pictures I am entering in just for fun. Hope you like them :) Check out i heart faces by clicking on the button above to see more awesome pictures! Comment and tell me what you think of these pictures.
Thanks.
Katey :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katey!
    I think that your brother Clay is very funny and your friend Rachel looks very sweet. Keep up the good work with your photography!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete