Friday, May 29, 2009

Fix It Friday #15

Ok, this is my first time doing a Fix It Friday at iheartfaces.blogspot.com. What you do is take the orginal picture and fix it. I must also say I am still learning photoshop and I am not that good.

So here is the original photo...


And here is my fixed version of the photo above...


Dont forget to check out iheartfaces.blogspot.com. Just click below.

So what do you think? I would love to get some comments, constructive criticism, and tips for photoshop. Thanks :)

-Katey

6 comments:

  1. I love how you put the focus on her face and made her eyes SHINE! It looks great! It might be fun to play around with different crops as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love photoshop? I liked how you blurred the background and kept her face sharp. My only criticism would have to be cropping. I just thought the shelf is a little distracting in the original. Keep up the good work though! Are you taking any graphics classes in high school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. My suggestion would be to crop closer to her face. The soft focus around the face can sometimes be where the focus lies instead of at her face. Great job over al!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments :) I will try some cropping next time.
    And i have taken a graphics class before and I am taking a computer class next year that will hopefully include photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my first fix Friday to.I really like the way you brought the eyes out.

    ReplyDelete