Monday, November 29, 2010

Scenic B&W

This week at iheartfaces the theme is Scenic B&W. So I found my favorite scenic picture with someone in it. Here it is...
This is my dad with the volcano Pacaya in the background. We live in Guatemala and one day we took an adventure and hiked an active volcano. This was an awesome experience and I got the opportunity to take so many amazing pictures that day. I was so amazed by Gods creation (the volcano). It seemed like I was in another world while I was hiking it, it was amazing!! And the picture above just shows you some of what we saw. Actually in the background is the crater of the active volcano and its smoking.
Hope you enjoyed the photo. I would love some comments or constructive criticism.
And If you want to see more awesome photos just click on the button below...
-Katey :)

3 comments:

  1. Katey...Your photo is awesome. I can't even begin to imagine what an amazing experience that must have been. Great shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin used to live in Guam. I hear it's beautiful. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Awesome entry! Thanks for the comment on mine as well! Happy evening!

    ReplyDelete