Monday, November 15, 2010

Silhouette.

This week at iheartfaces is Silhouette week. I looked through my photos and realized that I only had 2 Silhouette photos so I chose the best one...
This is a picture of my friends Jose and Dennis. We were hanging out on the roof patio of a friends house and I snapped this picture. I love how you can see the sun coming behind the clouds and how its a silhouette but you can still tell who the people are. I wish I had more of a story behind this photo but I don't, I just like it :) Hope you like it to. You can see more amazing photos are iheartfaces, just click the button below.
-Katey :)

3 comments:

  1. That is really good! The sky is beautiful behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot, I like the roof tiles in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the rays of sun coming down out of the sky. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete