Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Self Portrait

This week at iheartfaces is Self Portarait. This was hard because I dont take a lot of pictures of myself (or I dont take a lot of attractive pictures of myself, haha) but I looked through and found my favorite. I actually had two favorites and it was hard to choose but hopefully I chose the right one. Here it is...
Since I have moved to Guatemala I have been learning Spanish. I learned some Spanish in the States too but I would just memorize it for the test and then forget it but I cant do that here. I have a tutor that comes to my house 3 days a week for 3 hours each day. And the days I don't have class I have homework. This is a picture of me doing my Spanish homework on the floor of my room.
Hope you like it. I would love some comments or constructive criticism :) Thanks! And check out some more awesome photos by clicking the button below...
-Katey :)

2 comments:

  1. I like this! I really like the crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the crop and the relaxed feel of the photo...good luck with your Spanish!...

    ReplyDelete